Alter Enterprise provides complete networking services from design and implementation to administrative support.
This allows our clients to focus on running their business. Our technical consultants can help you develop IT strategies to maximize your staffs time and productivity.
Alter Enterprise offers new network design and installation as well as services to upgrade or scale your existing network to accommodate your growing Missoula business.
- We will create a design and provide configuration guidance based on your requirements for network services, performance and reliability.
- Complement your in-house IT team with our services and/or develop a new network design.
- Help to identify and potentially mitigate costly design, configuration and interoperability.
- Identify and potentially mitigate business risk to help assure the success of your project and ongoing delivery of your network services.
- Provide recommendations aimed to improve the return on investment for your network.
We also design and install all network components – cabling, routers, switches, servers and workstations, LAN, and WAN components. Our engineers are highly experienced in network and computer technologies.
After the initial installation we will also provide network maintenance plans for optimizing the performance and life of your network.
INSTALLATION & SERVICE
Rest assured with our highly trained personnel, our focus on customer service and years of experience, your installation and daily service will be handled promptly with a high degree of professionalism and with the proper solution.
Alter Enterprise will assist with the connectivity, inventory and asset management of desktop devices.
Wireless communications have become an integral component of day to day business. Alter Enterprise provides installation services for wireless devices and the supporting infrastructure, including Cisco wireless infrastructure and Guest wireless.
NETWORK SUPPORT & DESIGN
- System upgrades
- Backup Solutions
- DNS, Mail Flow, Spam Filtering
- MCSA: Windows Server 2012
- MCITP: Server Administrator (Windows 2008)
- Microsoft Office implementations and experience with ADFS and Directory
- Microsoft Exchange, IIS, Active Directory and MSSQL
- LAN/WAN/MAN installation, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance.